Postdate: 02 November 2017
Snacks with slow carbohydrates fit into a healthy diet. They release enough energy throughout the day. It won't take a lot of time to make these snacks yourself. Check the list below for some inspiration!
1. Fresh fruit (Source: Getty Images)
2. Wholemeal cracker with a healthy topping such as chicken, hummus, or avocado (Source: Lifestyle By Linda)
3. Popcorn without sugar (Source: Get Healthy U)
4. Raw chocolate with at least 70% cocoa (Source: Detoxinista)
5. A slice of banana bread made without sugar (Source: Be Good Organics)
6. Nut paste with raw vegetables or a wholemeal cracker (Source: De Hippe Vegetariër)