Postdate: 06 March 2017
The most 'healthy snack' from the supermarket contain a lot of sugar. Thankfully, there are countless other ways to beat your craving for sugary or fat food products. These protein-rich snacks give you energy, a satisfied feeling, and are quick and easy to prepare!
1. A home-made dip with vegetables. Think about hummus or a dip made with peppers, with cucumber, celery sticks, or carrots (Source: Flickr)
2. Semi-skimmed yoghurt, Greek yoghurt, or quark with cinnamon, unsalted nuts, and seeds (Source: Pure Form Fitness Kitchen)
3. A handful of a nut-seed mix, such as almonds with pumpkin seeds (Source: Shutterstock)
4. A rice cracker with peanut butter and banana (Source: Optima Vita)
5. Boiled egg (Source: Pixabay)
6. Canned tuna (Source: Reader's Digest)